Oak Creek Action Plan for Facility Operations re: COVID -19
Due to the growing concerns and questions regarding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, the following action plan must be immediately and consistently put in place with common area facilities.
Swimming Pool, Clubhouse, and Outdoor Playscape Area Temporary Closures
• The HOA Swimming Pool, Clubhouse and Playscape Area are closed until further notice. Pool Keys will be temporarily deactivated.
• No use or activities are allowed to take place at the outdoor HOA Playscape and Public Areas during this time.
• Restrooms within the pool area will remain closed during this time.
• Any current reservations of the Clubhouse have been canceled. Members with cancelled reservations will be contacted for a refund or to reschedule once a re-open date is determined.
• During this period of closure all facilities will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected above and beyond currently standard protocol.
It is paramount that everyone adheres to the CDC guidelines and that we take these additional steps at this time to further prevent the potential spread of this highly communicable virus. For more information about our local preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 please refer to the Williamson County and Cities Health District website. WWW.WCCHD.ORG